TASK 9 – Slideshare
1 point for exploration:
I viewed the slideshare quick tour and found it interesting. I tried the demo but had some issues in my attempt to download a power point to it and so tried again and have the secret code for viewing it. I could not figure out how to post it on my blog…..
After that fiasco, I viewed your 280slides tutorial and found SUCCESS! I created and posted a test project on cats. I did register as you suggested.
1 point for creating something in either tool--share the link as a bookmark in Diigo or export to your blog.
Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/secret/L7vIfSry83wztq
280slide is posted on my blog….yeah!
1 point for reflections in your blog about these kinds of tools and their uses for you.
What a cool opportunity to use in my class. It will come in handy to post on the blog since Edline tends to struggle with larger presentations. THANKS!!!!!!
Now this is something that I will use this coming fall. Since I am creating a class blog, now I can post my class slides for student to use if they miss class or want to review before a test or quiz. I am very excited about the 280slides.com features. As my material moves quickly and covers so many new concepts and terms this feature will really make a significant grade change opportunity for my students who have doctor/dentist appointments or just sleep in and miss class.
Thanks to you my bag of tricks is getting full and I can stay ahead of my student and use those 21st century skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment