Flickr Assignment:
1 5 points Spend some time exploring Flickr and Flickr tools. Document this by telling what tools you tried in your blog.
Played with PictureSandbox - it was an amazing collection of harder to find topics for pictures that I have spent hours looking for to include in a power point…..wish I had known about this one earlier.
Compfight was another way too cool search! So amazingly easy!
BigHughLabs is one of my favorites. I played with my grandson’s picture and made it into a poster that will go in his room. Thanks for that one….it makes his “Nana”, me, look like a genius.
The concept for Creative Commons is a life saver and I can see future plans to use in for visual presentations for the Honors Psychology class as we explore the beginning of psychology and the creative men who are icons in the field.
1.5 points--Talk about ways you might use some of the tools in your classroom on your blog or post some of the things you created using the Snip tool. Here's how to add photos to your blog.
I created the poster of Ben and it’s posted! What a great tool with lots of possibilities
No comments:
Post a Comment